Your Nationwide Source for Virtual, Hybrid & On-Site Meeting Professionals
Industry Experts Bring Their Skills to Your Meetings, Events or Trade Shows
Following CDC and Industry Guidelines for Slowing the Spread of Covid-19
Trustworthy Meeting & Event Management
GCG Event Partners is the premier source of professional on-site and virtual meeting management services in the US ensuring all meetings and events reach their full potential.
Give us a try. Your success is our success!
Why is GCG the premier source?
- Unparalleled Customer Service – We want you to succeed, we want your meeting to be amazing, and we know how to provide the right people and services.
- Exceptional Professionals –Our meeting and event industry professionals are high quality, experienced, and have track records of success.
- Comprehensive Network – A nationwide network that is so comprehensive, we have qualified professionals for all your meeting needs.
- Experience – We have specialized in placing meeting and event personnel since 2003. In the last 10 years we have filled over 50,000 positions.
Is it time to rethink how to manage meetings and events?
GCG matches our clients with trusted industry professionals who bring their expertise to every meeting and event. Outsourcing event responsibilities can provide many benefits, some of which are listed below:
- Reduce or eliminate risky travel
- Help keep meetings and events compliant with industry/CDC guidelines
- Provide access to local meeting professionals for any US location on a temporary basis
- Keep your staff focused on responsibilities in the office
- Have local industry experts onsite at live events to either manage it entirely or assist where needed
- Utilize experienced professionals to manage or assist with all virtual event needs
- Have local personnel that can handle any or all aspects of trade show booths
- Provide temporary relief if your staff is reduced due to Covid-19
- And even save you money
How Can We Help?
To let us know how we can assist you, please fill in the information below: