When it comes to venue site selections for private dinner meetings, look no further. We have compiled a list in alphabetical order of the Top Restaurants in Nashville for Hosting Private Dinner Meetings:
(Click or scroll down for more information)
How do we know this?
In 2004, we began providing onsite meeting management services in Nashville and have been fortunate to work in many of its eating establishments. Managing private dinner meetings in these restaurants has provided us with key insight into which ones work best for these types of meetings and why. For the last 13 years, we’ve been collecting valuable data provided to us from our meeting professionals who have worked in these restaurants. We analyze their reviews and rating scores with criteria deemed vital when planning a private dinner meeting. A sample of these considerations include:
- aesthetics of private dining room, making note of its location within the restaurant
- how well the private dining room accommodates the meeting’s needs and requirements
- available and adequate space for registration set-up (inside and/or outside of meeting space)
- attentiveness of restaurant management
- review the quality of food and beverage
- performance of wait staff
- convenience of travel to venue location and accessible parking options
As we head into what always proves to be an “eventful” spring season within our industry, we recommend that you explore Nashville as one of your next meeting destinations. And when you do, we hope that this distinguished list of restaurants aids you in your venue selection.
Located inside the Hutton Hotel
1808 West End Avenue
Nashville, TN 37203