We compiled a list of key factors that meeting planners consider most important when contracting with a restaurant for a dinner meeting. We then compared those factors against the thousands of restaurant reviews we have collected. Some of the notable attributes that helped each restaurant find its spot on our list include:
- Suitable, closed-off private dining room space with flexible room set-up options
- Registration accommodations set outside of the private dining room or well-situated inside the room
- Superior quality of food and beverage
- Exceptional service with an attentive staff
- Restaurant management’s adherence to Pharma regulations
- Convenient location with access to parking and transportation services
- Appropriate room acoustics for AV and/or Speaker presentation
How Were These Venues Chosen?
Since 2003, GCG Event Partners has been providing onsite meeting management services in New York City. During this time, we have had the privilege of working in a large number of its local restaurants, numerous times for many of them. Providing this service has garnered us key insight into which restaurants work best for medical dinner meetings and why.
Our clients are meeting planners who select and contract with venues to host their meetings. We, in turn, provide the local onsite meeting professionals who go onsite and manage the meetings. Each and every venue we’ve worked in has been rated on a scale and critiqued with copious reviews by these meeting professionals who have worked in them.
It is our pleasure to share this distinguished list with you!
State Grill & Bar
Empire State Building
350 5th Avenue
New York, NY 10118