Hiring Local Event Staff in New York City
Meeting and Event Staff in New York City
GCG Event Partners is a leading provider of professional, local, onsite event staff in New York City. We have been providing meeting and event professionals in the city since 2003, and we have over 300 experienced and qualified freelancers in the area.
Our services include:
- Conference Coordinators
- Convention Staff
- Event Coordinators
- Event Staff
- Event Managers
- MedEd Meeting Professionals
- Meeting Facilitators
- Meeting Planners
- Onsite Assistants
- Onsite Professionals
- Registration Staff
- Room Managers
- Site Inspectors
- Trade Show Professionals
- Travel Directors
- Virtual & Hybrid Meeting Professionals
Benefits of Hiring GCG Event Partners
There are many benefits to working with GCG Event Partners for your next meeting or event in New York City. Some of these benefits include:
- A network of over 300 NY experienced and qualified event freelancers
- Peace of mind knowing that your event is in good hands
- Hand picked event professionals based on your needs
- A back-end team dedicated to your success
- Local staff familiar with the venue and the surrounding area
- Workers’ Compensation coverage
- Liability Insurance
- Properly classified contractors (W2 or 1099)
- Contractor payments and taxes handled
New York City and Beyond
Whether you have an event in Manhattan, the Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island or somewhere across the country, GCG has you covered. We provide local meeting and event professionals for venues everywhere in the US. Let us know where your events are and we’ll find the right staff for you.
Contact Us Today!
To learn more about our services or to schedule a consultation, please contact us today. We look forward to helping you with your next event!
New York Facts
In NYC, it costs $1 million to acquire a license (medallion) to operate a taxicab.